Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Somewhere Over the Rainbow a Zillion Different ways!



Hi All ! As you can tell by my site, I'm kind of a Wizard of Oz nut. I surfed the net today finding versions of "Somewhere over the Rainbow" to put on my blog. It cracked me up how many artists did covers of this song! Ray Charles, Jimmy Hendrix (well, it was titled Over the Rainbow..but it wasnt the same song haha), Jewel (hers sucked by the way haha so it was left off), Martina McBride, Rosemary Clooney, Clay Aiken (yikes..it was left off too), Nora Jones, Katherine McPhee, and Faith Hill. A few wouldn't load but I put a couple on here. If you get sick of hearing Oz songs just scroll down to the bottom of my blog and click on the pause button for Theresa's Tunes. Enjoy!

1 comment:

pysanki.blogspot.com said...

Thanks to seeing the music thing on your site I was able to apply to mine. I think I spent over three hours trying to remember and find songs and then the server wouldn't work right, but a short playlist is now on my site too. I love blogging, but have a hard time keeping it short and it always ends up taking longer than I'd like. :)

What I"m reading!

  • Atonement by Ian McEwan
  • The Visitor by Lori Wick
  • Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
  • The Road by Cormac McCarthy
  • Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
  • Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
  • A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
  • Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson
  • Pretense by Lori Wick
  • Bamboo and Lace by Lori Wick
  • The California Series by Lori Wick