Sunday, March 22, 2009

Caleb
Torin

Attacking the toy basket


Looking at the new farm animal toys



I am a nanny during the week to two adorable baby boys. Torin and Caleb are only a few weeks apart and are 8 months old. They are so cute, and starting to get more mobile...so they keep me on my toes. Its so much more fun to be able to stay home, go for walks to the park, and play with blocks than it is to run a classroom....and I'm having a blast! Here are a couple pictures of the little guys!

No comments:

What I"m reading!

  • Atonement by Ian McEwan
  • The Visitor by Lori Wick
  • Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
  • The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
  • The Road by Cormac McCarthy
  • Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
  • Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
  • A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
  • Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson
  • Pretense by Lori Wick
  • Bamboo and Lace by Lori Wick
  • The California Series by Lori Wick